Receptionist/ Administration Assistant
Peter Ashley Activity Centres Trust
Due to staff progression and expansion of the charity we are looking to recruit a new Receptionist / Admin Assistant.
The role holder will be the first point of contact at Fort Purbrook and is responsible for providing a warm welcome to all. The role holder will ensure, through building strong working relationships with all centre users, partners and staff, that the objectives, Vision and Mission of the Trust are met. Through effective coordination the role holder will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the reception function at Fort Purbrook including all telephone, email and face to face enquiries and designated bookings.
Candidate will be responsible for day to day bookings at the Activity Centre,
- Answering Phones
- Dealing with enquiries for Fort Purbrook
- Computer Data input
- Liaising with Staff at Fort Purbrook & Fort Widley
- Signing in Fort Users
- Setting high standards of customer service
- Being responsible for cash handling
- Computer Skills
- Good People Skills
- Well Organised
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to learn and develop
- Good level of English and Maths (GCSE ‘C’ or functional skills)
The successful Applicant will;
- Undertake training in relation to the role and will also be expected to put any training into practice and share best practice with colleagues.
- Undertake weekend working from time to time at the request of the Centre Manager to assist the Trust with delivering events.
- Undertake a full DBS check, which will be arranged by the Trust.
- Undertake a First Aid at Work course, training and assessment to be provided by the Trust.
Please apply in writing with CV to:
Deputy Operations Director,
Peter Ashley Activity Centres Trust,
Peter Ashley Lane,
Or by email to: